Why study 设计与视觉艺术 at Georgian?
- Launch your creative career through our 获奖的项目
- 许多程序包括 work placement and client experience
- Learn from faculty with extensive industry experience 和联系
- Showcase your work at Georgian’s annual grad and scholarship shows
- 在我们的平台上完善您的技能 设备齐全的工作室 使用行业标准工具
- Space to learn, collaborate, create and show 你在课堂上创作的作品
- 享受这个机会 network with leaders in your field and real-world clients
- Many of our students and alumni have been recognized with awards from both provincial and national organizations, and have landed positions with major galleries, studios and firms
The 平面设计方案 really gave me a lot of applicable skills to use. They taught a very hands-on tactical skill set. I had the tools and was prepared for the real world.—Ian Barlow, Senior Interaction Designer at Google Inc.
Georgian’s 校园画廊 is a vibrant, multi-disciplinary exhibition space where students in 设计与视觉艺术 programs can showcase their work.
The 校园画廊 showcases student creations and hosts a variety of exhibitions and artist talk that reflect regional, national and international art, 工艺和设计.
Arch and Helen Brown Design and Digital Arts Centre
Study 平面设计, 平面设计制作, Photography or 项目管理 at the Arch and Helen Brown Design and Digital Arts Centre, located downtown Barrie just minutes away from the waterfront.
You’ll learn in our 设备齐全的工作室 使用行业标准工具, and you’ll have the opportunity to network with leaders in your field and real-world clients.
选修一门课程, 或者努力获得一份文凭, certificate or degree—all at a pace that’s right for you. Part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or you can opt for online learning.
Select from a range of programs, register class-by-class and study on your time. Georgian offers degrees, certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas and graduate certificates.
Looking to advance your career, meet an industry requirement or learn a new skill? We offer a variety of evening and weekend courses to support your ongoing growth.
Take a course or program online instead as an alternative to in-class. Online courses for a range of subjects are available to part-time and full-time students through OntarioLearn.